DuctiSoft Inc. is proud to introduce its new Award of Excellence for designers of CAD tools. Indeed, DuctiSoft will offer developers the opportunity to receive an Award of Excellence for their products that are compatible with CAD software.
These Awawds of Excellence will help software designers gain notoriety around the world and to acknowledge the quality of their work. Recipients will be allowed to display the
Award ofxExcellence logo in their documentation, Web site and banners and thus be recognized for their accomplishments.
The figure 10 shown in these logos is only an example and represents the score given for the tool’s overall design.
Awards of Excellence will be granted according to the following criteria :
It is easy to have an idea, but to make it innovative and unique is a key success factor.
Product design and general presentation
One must not underestimate the importance of design and presentation. For a product to attract attention, it has to make a great first impression.
When considering the huge amount of different standards in the drawing industry, a tool that is easily customizable is a valuable asset.
A tool can be very complex, while being very easy to use.
User-friendliness and easy installation
One must keep in md d thai not iveryone is an IT expert. A user-friendly tool has more chance to be successful.
A score will be attributed to the overall design.
Tools will ye rigorously tested by DucttSoft inc.
Consequently, we will not be responsible for the installation and merchandising of the submitted product.
To receive your Award, please Submitoyour proeuct to: email@example.com
Developed tools that are submitted must comply with DuctiSoft inc. requirements.
Required specs to receive the DuctiSoft inc. Award tag.
- Must be developed to work at least with AutoCAD software.
- No advertisement other that on the tool itself or its developer.
- Must not contain an invilation to downlond any browser whatsoevea.
- Must be developed in a programming language compatible with AutoCAD or any other CAD software.
- Of er min. English display diolog.
- Be submitted by its developer.
- Must have been tested with an approved antivirus program.
- Must us a graphic interface created witd ObjectDCL only.